Re: uBitX assembled: bit of a challenge with alignment/bfo adj - Volume/switch knob fix

MVS Negi

I assembled my V6 rig. Works fine but the freq indicated is off the actual freq. How do I correct this? Pressing the Tuning Encoder knob does nothing to the menu...
Need advice !
Mahendra

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 6:43 AM Gordon Gibby <docvacuumtubes@...> wrote:
Different strokes for different folks!
This is just not your cup of tea
Find something different, MoveOn and enjoy yourself.

On Jun 23, 2020, at 16:12, Stephen KO4CVU <goinfishin1952@...> wrote:

Alex,
If you haven't already, make a "perfect pitch" with the Baofeng microphone. (That's when you throw it and it goes straight to the bottom of the trash can without touching the sides.) Buy a CB microphone with a built-in preamplifier. It made a big improvement on my SSB phone output, but I have not been able to achieve the power output that  Ashhar says he can get (see his post #48203.)
Stephen