Re: Nextion standard vs advanced displays #2meters #nextion

Evan Hand

Jack,
I checked, and HamsKey.com takes you to the current blog from Dr. Lee, so not directly to the KD8CEC software.  There are so many options and features that have been added that I thought going to the start and then working through all the projects would be best.

I do not have a link to all topics, here are a few:
http://www.hamskey.com/2019/04/release-cec-firmware-v1200-for-ubitx.html
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/08/ubitx-firmware-cec-version-1097beta.html
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/04/how-to-connect-sdr-rtl-sdr-to-ubitx-and.html

If you mean that the text is not a link, then here is the actual link:
http://www.hamskey.com/

I apologize for any confusion and thank you for the question.
73
Evan
AC9TU