Re: Hfsignals send ubitx on 3rd of march #v6 #ubitxv6 #homebrew #ordering

G1KQH

Mine got stuck too! Sent 23/3/20 from HF Sigs.. Arrived yesterday at my UK QTH 18/6/20.

Its Corona lockdowns fault sorry, I believe India was in total lockdown, but anything ordered from overseas at the moment patience is a virtue.

It also crept in through UK customs without any charges, but this only seems to be achievable using India post, which UK Post Office delivers, use of DHL gets caught every time and 20% VAT gets added and a DHL charge.

73 Steve

G1KQH