Re: RFI on 2 meters from uBitx

MVS Sarma

Cool. Shane, concept appreciated. Congrats.

Sarma vu3zmv

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 5:58 am Blobby Harvey, <blobbyharvey4@...> wrote:
Hi Jay
I had the same problem RFI around 2m. I put the the bitx in a metal case and ferrite ringed the power lead.

I had no more problems.

73’s. Shane ZL2SH

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 at 12:11 AM, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
You could try replacing relays KT1/2/3 with Axicom RF relays, that should reduce this.
Check earlier posts for details.

Raj