Re: Opposite side band rejection ubitx V6

barry halterman

Evan, I played around with the BFO but that really did not help much and like you said the tone quality went down hill. I was just curious.
Thanks
K3bo

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020, 12:27 PM Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:
It has been a while since I did the measurements, so I may be susceptible to a senior moment.  It does sound about right.  I believe I was adjusting the BFO to trade-off opposite sideband suppression with tonal quality.  I would up somewhere around that figure.  I was trying to hit 43db, but the tone quality was really bad.

FWIW
73
Evan
AC9TU