Re: RFI on 2 meters from uBitx

Ashhar Farhan

It could be lack of shielding on the two meter rig too. We have swept the output of ubitx, there are very very small spurs at 2 meters. Indeed, it would be a wonderful surprise to find the venerable IRF510 shaking a leg on 144 mhz.
I hope 80 meter antenna is well matched.

On Thu 18 Jun, 2020, 5:41 PM Raj vu2zap, <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
You could try replacing relays KT1/2/3 with Axicom RF relays, that should reduce this.
Check earlier posts for details.

Raj