Re: selling my V6

Ashhar Farhan

The BFO is pretuned from the factory. you don't HAVE to do it. This is a myth. It works out of the box for almost everyone. Many think that they need to do it and they mess it up. It will take you about 20 minutes to assemble it. Try it on air before giving it up.
- Farhan

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 1:11 AM Bob Lunsford via groups.io <nocrud222=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am selling my full kit V6. I do not have a way tyo do the BFO tuning, etc. Included will be the V6, microphone, complete kit box, etc. (all items I received with the kit).

It is nice and receives OK but the tune-up is what I cannot do. Wish it could be done but I do not have Cromium or a computer that will do the microphone to HF Sigs thing.

It will be sold for $200 stateside. If anyone is interested, email me at:

Bob — KK5R