Re: How to reduce RF power out stepwise with a ubitx V3?

You can Jep, just use thin coax like RG174 or similar for in and out lines and put a pot on front panel.
Some here have done it.

Raj

At 15/06/2020, you wrote:
Evan and Raj,
Thank you for the limpid suggestions; then I will consider installing a pot with a long axe to avoid long wires travelling over the circuit board.
Alternatively, as I do normally use the ubitx for the 40m band only, even a simple switch and a small relay to select hi/lo power could be an easy approach to reduce power at the level required by a Ten Tec 405 power amplifier.
Best greetings
Jep