Re: Nextion and ubitx v3 pin outs #nextion #v3

Evan Hand

Here is the link:
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/06/ubitx-with-nextion-lcd-cec-firmware.html

You will need to scroll down past the description on how to install the software to the schematic that shows the connection to the header for the 16x2 display.  Make sure that you use the correct version of the software for the v3/v4, and that you pick the version that is not for the stand-alone signal analyzer.

I am out on a motorcycle ride for the next 2 days, so do not have access to all of my data and resources.  Hopefully, this can get you started.
73
Evan
AC9TU