Re: #v6 For sale, #v6

R. Tyson

I have the V5 and it works a treat. I am just part way through improving my antenna but even with a low dipole and not very good band conditions it has been working into Europe on 40m.

There are those who buy the rig not having properly read up about it. They are then dismayed when they find they have to do some work and find the information they want. It's all there and not difficult to access. They also expect ... who knows ? but not apparently what they get.

There are loads of people happily using their uBitX and are very happy with it. Take your time putting it together. Use a dummy load to check output and make sure you have an antenna with an acceptable SWR then.......    just enjoy the rig.

Reg                   G4NFR