Re: Bitx case design issues #parts #v6 #ubitxv6

Bob Lunsford <nocrud222@...>

If the screen mounting screw headss are standing out from the surface too much, I'll run a countersink by hand and make it deeper. This should cure that problem.

On Monday, June 8, 2020, 2:50:15 PM EDT, rpremo <rpremo@...> wrote:

Here's three issues I am having with full kit case , screws....1. Part inventory needed screws dont screw all the way. 2. Screen doesnt mount securely its lloose which is a problem for touch display 3. Design of screen in relation to volume knob sets up for the screw to secure screen interfering with turning knob couple with short volume shaft makes a knob not likely possible to secure