Re: Bitx case design issues #parts #v6 #ubitxv6

rpremo

Add one more screw issue the usb connector would not accept a screw one side so have to glue it in place not ideal for adding removing cable in a high use function

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of rpremo <rpremo@...>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 11:44:38 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] Bitx case design issues #parts #v6 #ubitxv6

Here's three issues I am having with full kit case , screws....1. Part inventory needed screws dont screw all the way. 2. Screen doesnt mount securely its lloose which is a problem for touch display 3. Design of screen in relation to volume knob sets up for the screw to secure screen interfering with turning knob couple with short volume shaft makes a knob not likely possible to secure