Re: Baofang Microphone defective

Jeff Debes

Excellent! Wow! thanks everyone for the ideas!
I’ll start my investigations!
What was amazing to me was that after listening to my own signal and hearing how distorted the audio was , that stations on ECARS net had even able to discern my callsign. They accurately reported “ Jeff, something is really wrong with your audio”
Thanks again for the various ideas, possible causes, possible solutions, prevention!
BTW it was working well for a while. Maybe it was an over voltage  damage.  I’ll check my lithium ion battery pack voltage.

AC2JB  Jeff
--
jeff.debes@...