Re: Furlouogh 40 Goes Color - Arduino FFT Display Module #arduino #fft

Reed N

Hi Dean,

I enjoyed reading your blog. Lots of helpful comments in the code! Documentation is definitely something I tend to skimp on for hobby projects, even though I know it's not best practice.

One thing to note about the Arduino IDE - any *.ino files will recompile every time, but *.c and *.cpp files will only recompile when needed. As such, I'd recommend you rename your SSB_TFT_Display.ino to SSB_TFT_Display.cpp for faster dev as your project grows :)

Reed