Re: Odd (and non-functional) #RX behavior #v5 #rx

Tim Helming

Thanks, Evan

For the calibration, my rig does not pick up the "birdie" tones at the frequencies shown (the video has one on 40m and there's another that I've seen reference to on 20m). I can't use the calibration aide to center the tone since there isn't one.

For BFO tuning, my BFO is so far away from 11.055.500 that it would literally take hours and hours of spinning the dial to get to it. And yet, as I mentioned in an earlier post, either I'm entering the 11055000 in the wrong field in the Memory Manager, or my rig is acting odd.