Re: Not getting daily digests

Groups.io has been having this problem sporadically for some time (some accounts are fine and other suffer this issue). Mark is looking at it and trying to determine what's causing it. In the meantime, switching to digest mode should resolve this temporarily.
--
Dave Rypma
VE3HTC / VE3DTR

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Arv Evans wrote:
Raj

Seems the problem is now fixed.  Not sure what happened, but making his
preference into Full Digest seems to have eliminated the problem.

Arv
_._

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:09 PM Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Arv,

You could check the bounce status of  Keith.. if the mail has bounced a few times and IO will stop further emails.

Raj