#cat #ubitxv6 #cat #ubitxv6

s53c.lado@...

1) New to groups.IO. Groups software not very friendly. Search very strange ... Getting a lot of hits, but not very useful ones...
2) New to ubitxv6 too. Unable to find stock firmware docs. Does that exists anywhere? First question (and probably not last): is there support for CAT in stock firmware (documented, if possible)? Links please..
3) There seem to be some non-stock firmwares around. Any of those for v6 hardware?? Links please ...

Sorry if i repeat some preexisting questions, but my searchers ended up nowhere. Maybe it'll get better if I manage to adjust to gorups.IO searching.