Re: Not getting daily digests

Arv Evans

Keith

I just set your message preference to FULL DIGEST which should
send you 12-message blocks of messages.  Not sure what is happening
here but lets try this for a day or so and see what happens.

I also sent you a message similar to this from my ID on the BITX20
group (I am one of the Moderators) to see if the problem is just
messages or might be anything from the BITX20 group.

Arv
_._

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 9:35 AM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:

Thanks, Arv.  I was in error.  I did want the daily summary and did recheck and save it to no avail.  I’m still not getting the summary.  I checked spam and junk folders and don’t find any there.  I am a member of the SKCC and two other groups in which I receive their daily summaries with no problem.  So I guess I don’t know why my ISP would block BitX20 and not the others.

Thanks for your reply.  I had to search for my email to find your reply so sorry for not replying sooner.  At this point, I’m considering cancelling my subscription to the group and then re-subscribing to see if that might work.

73, Keith AGOH