Re: New V6 CW tone frequency

roebi@...

Finally I found the problem.

After calibrating, the SSB reception was improved, but for CW the filter was still too high. Then I realized, that there is a 2nd bfo calibration for CW in the CEC firmware, and the value was 0. After I copied the bfo calibration to the cw bfo calibration, I was able to get the CW tone to where it should be. Finally I increased the value, to make the filter a little better for CW.
Still the filter has less attenuation on frequencies higher than 1kHz, so probably I will add one of the CW filter mods.

Thanks, Robert