Re: Not getting daily digests

AGØH

Thanks, Arv.  I was in error.  I did want the daily summary and did recheck and save it to no avail.  I’m still not getting the summary.  I checked spam and junk folders and don’t find any there.  I am a member of the SKCC and two other groups in which I receive their daily summaries with no problem.  So I guess I don’t know why my ISP would block BitX20 and not the others.

Thanks for your reply.  I had to search for my email to find your reply so sorry for not replying sooner.  At this point, I’m considering cancelling my subscription to the group and then re-subscribing to see if that might work.

73, Keith AGOH