Re: Reed's sketches #nano #arduino #ubitxv6

Aaron K5ATG

Thank you Jack,

I was looking at all of the files and was thinking, which one do I need or want.

I’m completely guessing here, do I add the sketches that Reed has to the existing default sketch in my Arduino Nano one at a time to see if I like the change in the performance?

72

Aaron K5ATG

K5ATG Blog

QRPARCI # 16443