Re: Reed's sketches #nano #arduino #ubitxv6

Jack, W8TEE

The main entry point for any Arduino project is the file that contains setup() and loop(). The file that holds those two functions must have the secondary file name *.ino. For Reed's code, the file is ubitxv6.ino. The purpose of the setup() function is to establish the environment in which the code is to run. The purpose of loop() is to provide a continuously-running body of code and is the work horse for the program. I would start with setup() and then proceed to loop(), looking at the function calls in each. If you need help understanding the C code, I can give you a (very biased) book recommendation.

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, May 29, 2020, 1:27:16 PM EDT, Aaron K5ATG via groups.io <k5atg@...> wrote:

I'm still learning Arduino and such and I was told to check out Reed's sketches for the display for the v6 uBITX. I went to the GitHub site uBITX v6 Arduino Sketch
There is a huge list of files there. I'm not exactly sure where to start or what to do.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Jack, W8TEE