Re: Bitx V6 Modifications

Stephen KO4CVU

Jody,
The microphone with pre-amp was a Barjan CB amplified microphone. I bought it on Amazon for $23.98 from Advanced Specialties Inc. Evan recommended this microphone to me in a reply to one of my prior posts. (Thank you, Evan!) Another friend told me just today that he had success with an Astatic mic on his BIT v3 unit.
Also, I have been pleased with a #PS-12005 5 watt, 12 VDC power supply that I found on the “All Electronics” website for $10.95. The plug on the DC cord even fit the jack on the back of my uBITX!
Have fun with your uBITX!
Stephen