Re: Not getting daily digests

Arv Evans

Keith

Possibly your browser or ISP might be blocking messages from the BITX20 group.

Everything looks good on the server.  I verified you are set for "Daily Summary"
and re-entered the SAVE key.  If you want this changed to one of the "Digest"
options I can do that for you.

Please let me know if this does not fix things.

Arv  K7HKL
arvid.evans@...
_._

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:01 PM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:
I haven't been getting the 'daily digest' from this group for over a week.  I've gone into my subscription settings and found nothing has changed:  the daily digest option is still checked.  I rechecked it again and hit the 'save' button.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
How do I 're-activate' it?
Keith-AGØH