Re: New V6 CW tone frequency

Evan Hand

I would recommend that all check calibration, as there have been a lot of reports of issues.  None of the 3 boards that I bought were calibrated accurately from the factory.

Ashhar Farhan has made it fairly simple for the version 6 boards.  The video instructions are here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6LGXhS4_O8
with the BFO tuning aid here:
https://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/bfo-tuning-aid/

The above should be done as the first step in solving sensitivity, power, transmission distortion, or selectivity issues.  The basic steps are the same for all boards, the details of how to get to the calibration and for the version 5 board the fact that stock software transmits a 10 MHz carrier for the calibration.  The BFO adjustment is the same.
73
Evan
AC9TU