Re: Highlighting band selected

Arv Evans

Jeff

Until you have tried the alignment procedure there is no way we can know
if you have a real problem, or if you just have not performed the alignment
process.  We would like to help you, but you have to work with us.  What
have you tried thus far?  What were the results of performing the alignment
process?

Arv
_._

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 6:18 AM Jeff Debes <jeff.debes@...> wrote:
Ok Stephen,
I will think about trying it.
I used to do a small bit or arduino programming but that is not something i want to get back into.
Right now though I need to know why my radio only works as double sideband. I don’t think its an alignment problem,  I  have doubts that tuning will cure the issue.
I hope someone has ideas on what might be wrong else I might want to return this unit to HD Sigs as defective.
Jeff

On May 28, 2020, at 7:28 AM, Stephen KO4CVU <goinfishin1952@...> wrote:

Jeff, I can vouch for Reed’s software. It makes a great improvement in the operation and control of the touchscreen. Downloading and installing It was my first experience working with an Arduino Nano, (although I did have some experience with programmable logic controllers years ago.) If I can do it, it must not be too hard! :) I will be happy to share my notes about the process with you, if you’d like them.

--
jeff.debes@...