From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff Debes
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:52 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Turn of BFO mod

Thank you Reed , you’re always very helpful!

On May 28, 2020, at 12:14 PM, Reed N <greenkid336600+groupsio@...> wrote:

You should be able to listen to AM even with the BFO. However, if you want to get rid of it completely for some reason, you'll need to jumper C211 to C40 to remove the BFO crystal filter stage, then modify the code to get the correct mixing products on the audio side. I don't think I'd recommend this.

Reed

--
jeff.debes@...