Re: Highlighting band selected

Jeff Debes

Ok Stephen,
I will think about trying it.
I used to do a small bit or arduino programming but that is not something i want to get back into.
Right now though I need to know why my radio only works as double sideband. I don’t think its an alignment problem,  I  have doubts that tuning will cure the issue.
I hope someone has ideas on what might be wrong else I might want to return this unit to HD Sigs as defective.
Jeff

On May 28, 2020, at 7:28 AM, Stephen KO4CVU <goinfishin1952@...> wrote:

Jeff, I can vouch for Reed’s software. It makes a great improvement in the operation and control of the touchscreen. Downloading and installing It was my first experience working with an Arduino Nano, (although I did have some experience with programmable logic controllers years ago.) If I can do it, it must not be too hard! :) I will be happy to share my notes about the process with you, if you’d like them.

--
jeff.debes@...