I think the admin fee is £11, post office used to be £8, the rest is vat, I don' t think there is any import duty to pay.
DHL is a very fast delivery from anywhere in the world but it will cost you.
Very reliable service, you just have to work out all the costs to see if the item is worth it, would not hesitate to use DHL.

On Wed, 27 May 2020, 11:36 Ian Reeve, <ian.radioworkshop@...> wrote:
Yes and most of it will admin fees.

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Gordon Gibby <docvacuumtubes@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:52:47 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BITX20] UK Import Charges

Oh my.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:46 AM Mark <mark@...> wrote:
I ordered a uBitx jlast Thursday, shipped with DHL, it travelled via Germany and it is currently sitting in Birmingham.

I've just paid the import charges invoice, and it came to £45 if anyone in interested, which is about what I was expecting.

Now I just need to wait for it to make it the last 10 miles or so.