Re: Nextion Display on uBITX #ubitx #nextion

ohwenzelph

Got a V6. Full kit with enclosure.
got a nextion 2.8 enhanced and I think I have loaded the correct software into it. Took a while to figure out that I could just copy and paste it to the MicroSD card!
when I try to xloader the software into the bitx I keep getting upload failure
the usb to the bitx is com3 and that is set ok, the baud rate I type in 57600
i am pointing to the unzipped hex file for nextion 2.8 e
under device the only choices are ArduinoMega, CC01, CR03
there is no “Duemilanove/Nano(ATmega328)” option
so I changed to another USB port, now com4 and unplugged the the nano board from the uBitx and tried CR03 and it seems something has up loaded finally!
And attaching the display and powering it up it seems to work.  O time now to put it through its paces or make it fit and be secure.
The information on how to do this is a bit fragmented but “men and dogs learn to value what they have had to work hard for”