Re: New uBITX v6 #ubitx #ubitxv6 #signalink

Dean Souleles

Aaron,

Congratulations on the rig! You will have a blast with it.  Yes, it runs 60 just fine.  With the Nextion and the CEC firmware I save the 60 meters channels into channel memory and it is a couple of screen presses to recall them and tune,   You should also have no problem on 12,   I've made contacts on all bands from 10-80 (other than 30).

The rig has cat control for digital modes also  Plug in the USB and configure the software side as a Yaaesu FT-817.  That plus audio cable to the PC mic and speaker jacks and you will be in business.

73,
Dean
KK4DAS
73,