Re: FS: Unbuilt Bitx40 "kit" - SOLD

Ken Hansen

Thanks everyone for your interest in my unbuilt Bitx40 - it has found a new "forever home" in Michigan.

Ken, N2VIP

On May 25, 2020, at 10:16, Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have come across an un-built, in-opened Bitx40 kit from Nov. 2016 I'd be willing to let go for $50 shipped ConUS. Let me repeat that - the package is unopened, still sealed tight just as HFSIGNALS sent it to me.

The details of this discontinued, no longer available kit are here:

This would be a great project for the current shelter-in-place situation, and there's plenty of time to sort out the build before ARRL Field Day next month, when the bands will be rich with targets for this QRP Radio.

If interested, please contact me directly at:

ken@...

Ken, N2VIP