Re: #ubitxcw #ubitxv6 More signal out on 10 meters than other bands? #ubitxcw #ubitxv6

Evan Hand

I have been using that mic without the capacitor.  When I checked, there was one on the board in the mic.

You just need to make the connection with either a 3.5 mm TRS plug to 4 pin jack, or cut off the 4 pin plug and connect a 3.5 mm TRS plug.  The tip is the mic, the ring is PTT and sleeve goes to the ground/common for both.

For my rigs, the mic gain is set between 4 and 5 on the dial.  That seems to provide the correct amount of output without distortion.

Good luck and happy QSOs.
73
Evan
AC9TU