Re: Ubitx V6 CW Read Display

Reed N

Hi Dave,

The master branch at https://github.com/reedbn/ubitxv6 is still a good option. On the right hand side of the page, there's a "Clone or download" menu, and a "download ZIP" option when you expand it.

I appreciate the generous offer of the template, but I'm fully sighted, and I've been contacted by a few other visually impaired hams on here. If you're willing to part with the extra one, I'd prefer it go to somebody who could truly benefit from your brother's hard work. If you or your brother can share a picture of the template installed on your radio in your shack, that would make my day. And if you're willing, share the CAD file with this group so that other operators can make their own too!

Reed