From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Doug W <dougwilner@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:24 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] should I keep bitxmap.com going?

About 3 years ago I set up bitxmap.com as a way for us to show the world wide spread of BITX enthusiasts.  To date we have over 500 operators on the map and over 33,000 views.  It is a google map with a simple redirect on the domain so there is no hosting cost.  The domain however is up for renewal again.  I am happy to keep it going if it is still being used and anyone finds value in it.  I am also willing to bet that since the initial excitement has died down anyone new to the BITX community doesn't even know it exists.  So my questions to the group are, do you use the map?  Should I keep it going?  I always intended this to be an open project so if someone else wants to do something bigger with it I would be happy to transfer the domain as long as you keep it open and free.
--
www.bitxmap.com