From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Cromwell
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:03 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] 160m filter

That's how it looks to me Dale. An 80 meter low pass filter isn't
helping much with the 160 meter band until we get to that third harmonic
and higher. An external filter also helps on receive :)

73,

Bill KU8H

On 5/14/20 2:37 PM, Dale Parfitt wrote:
*So as is, when one tunes to 160M, is there any LPF selected? I would
guess that if one starts at 80M and tunes down to 160M, then the 80M LPF
is still in the circuit?*

Tnx,

Dale W4OP
--