Re: Si5351 RF signal generator. #SI5351 #RF #Signal Generator #si5351 #rf #signal

Ashhar Farhan

Well, if you know to expect it, you can ignore it. No test instrument is perfect and truthful all work with limitations. To circumvent the harmonic problems, I built the Antuino.
- f

On Sun 10 May, 2020, 8:24 PM Tony W via groups.io, <zeldone=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
I think the results would be too confusing if used as a signal generator. I use one here as an analogue vfo replacement, but I used a low pass filter on the output so I get the same sine wave out of it as I do on the old analogue vfo. I think that is the only way to use it as a sig gen.
Regards
Tony, G4CIZ