Re: R1.4.0 Software Release #ubitx #nano #v6 #ubitxv6

Reed,

I now know what is going on. The calibration is so far off that the buttons no longer correspond to the actual locations. If I take a stylus and randomly poke around on the screen I can occasionally trigger a location and something will change on the screen. My question now is, how do I reset the screen calibration? I don't think R1.4.0 is quite ready for prime time yet. Anybody else trying R1.4.0 out, don't mess with the screen calibration until this is fixed.

Joel
N6ALT