Re: R1.4.0 Software Release #ubitx #nano #v6 #ubitxv6

Hi Reed,

I've been playing around with R1.4.0 and was going through checking my Calibration settings, when I got to 'Screen' I chased the x around the screen and then it just went blank, after a reboot I now have no touch screen. So, I reloaded the sketch and I still don't have any touch screen. I can still navigate around by using the encoder. Any idea what happened? BTW, I really like the color change in the tuning windows, it's a lot easier to read at different angles. I also like that the accelerated tuning seems to be tamed or non existent. Thanks for the effort.

Joel
N6ALT