Re: R1.4.0 Software Release #ubitx #nano #v6 #ubitxv6

Zac T

I was looking over that project and was like holy crap That's some hardcore stuff you guys did.  out of the different firmware's I've used I really like reeds because it's very easy to use and it's got a nice clean interface.  If he does jump to a different board I'll probably jump with him.  I'm not much of a programmer but I am a tinkerer and probably the next few projects I'm going to do on my uBitx is improved the cooling which I have an idea for that just haven't gotten to it yet.