Re: Frequenti Calibration ubitx v5.0 standaard+BFO

Herman Scheper

Hello Gerrit U

First: think that every Ubitx 5.0 has different calibration.  They are all a little different!

But it will help if you know the values from other Ubitx 5.0.

When i was starting with the Ubitx 5.0 it was almost impossible to calibrate it..at that time; until

I got the values from another Ham.

Now i am the owner of two Ubitx V5.0 and I will give you the values from both of them.

Both i modified them withs a Nextion 3.2 and a Nextion 5 “display.

  1. Master   122500        2) SSB     11055570
  2. Master    150440       2)  SSB    1105500

One of thisUbitx V5 i calibrated with the original display and software. So you don’t need other display and software.

So give it a try.

It will be much easier if you install KD8CEC user interface; so you can use UBITX manager.

Hope you can use i and find a good solution.

Herman Scheper   PA0BAB