Re: Setting up a comprehensive station

Evan Hand

Gordon,
These are searches outside of the Groups.io site, not the message searches provided in the Groups.io search engine.  I would have thought that would give better results pertinent to the uBiTx.

The other thing to note is that you knew to search for Q90 protection, what if it is just a general search of protection of the radio form nearby transmitters?  Just adding in the knowledge of Q90 is a significant piece of information that can be used to narrow down the search.

As is typical on this board, the main topic as been hijacked to a general back and forth on some other aspect rather than the one the original qestioner was asking to help solve.

I have said enough.  Everyone else is right, I am wrong so I will shutdown.

73
Evan
AC9TU