Re: Setting up a comprehensive station

Evan Hand

All,

I have done multiple searches on Groups.io.  From that empirical data I have surmised that the text of the post is not being searched, only the title and hashtags.  That is not really helpful unless everyone adds hashtags to the message title.  I  think that is too much to ask of the new user, and I do not know how to do so in a reply.  Maybe we need "Potential Elmer" training as well

Until I learn more, I will try to share what I think I know.  I only ask that corrections be respectful and not flaming.

73
Evan
AC9RU