Re: Furlough 40 SSB Transceiver Project #homebrew

Dean Souleles

New blog post - Getting Control of the Furlough 40

I got tired of dangling wires and added a control panel.  The blog gives the details.   One thing that uBitx builders might want to consider is the addtion of the tune tone function.  This is Pete, N6QW's design that adds a MOX switch to put the rig into transmit, and a momentary push button to generate a 10 second 988Hz 1/2 duty cycle tone directly into the mic input.  It is great for tune up - or as a built-in signal generator for testing and evaluating the transmit chain stages.

Please follow and share the blog if you find it interesting - and give me feedback!

73,
Dean
KK4DAS