Re: 80/40 power increase if possible

pete torrance <wayfound2000@...>

Thanks Evan. Yes I see it now on the diagram. How did I miss that!  Many thanks. Yes will certainly report back with the results.
73
Pete G4HAK

On Wednesday, 22 April 2020, 15:02:57 BST, Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:

Pete,

I do not have a v3, however I do have both a v4 and v5.  All three of the schematics and the two boards that I have used a 3 pin connector with Black, Brown, and Red wires.  The Black is common, the Red is for the mainboard, and the brown is for just the PA.    Simply separate the Brown wire and connect the higher voltage to it.  I would recommend that you keep the voltage to the mainboard at 12 volts, through a voltage regulator or separate power supply.

I hope this helps, and please let us know how it goes.

73
Evan
AC9TU