Re: UBITx V4 Low audio output 80-40-20 #audiocircuit

Richard West <rewest71@...>

Thank you, Vic for the circuit layout for Modification of Rick's AGC/Volume control circuit. Was a little hesitant to do surgery on my board with the side tone input issue. This is a noninvasive approach where the mod board is being massaged, not the radio's board. Will check the junk box for components. Waiting for replacement speaker mono jack (closed contact) to replace the one with broken output terminal to hot side of internal speaker. I'd never be a good brain surgeon with heavy hands.... Hi hi.
73,
Wes/KH2EE