Re: Where to get bitx boards? #bitx40 #bitx20 #v5 #v4 #v3

Leo

Hi Curt,

I’ve wanted to get my licence since I was a kid, but it was a lot harder then and I was distracted by other interests...

It’s a through hole construction that I was looking for. I’ve done a fair bit of kit construction and etching my own boards over the years but here in the UK you’re not allowed to do bare bones transmitter construction until Intermediate. Well you can build it, but you can’t use it.

I’m a computer programmer by trade so I muck around with Arduino programming and circuit design too - that’s one of the things that attracted me to the BitX.