Re: Where to get bitx boards? #bitx40 #bitx20 #v5 #v4 #v3

Curt

Fantastic on your launch into ham radio.

If you were able to get a bare board, I doubt you could easily purchase the components for less than a completed board. The board is arranged for automated surface mount assembly. Its a pretty big effort to lay out your own board.

Some folk do a bitx using Manhattan construction. Challenge is sourcing all the parts.

Another rig called the QSX will eventually be available from qrplabs, if you wish to assemble a rig.

I suggest first building something simple, maybe a receiver before undertaking a complex transceiver.

Curt wb8yyy