Where to get bitx boards? #bitx40 #bitx20 #v5 #v4 #v3

Leo

Hi, I'm new to this group.

Sorry if this has been asked many times - the only answers I can find are a couple of years old.

I'd like to build from bare PCB a BITX40 or BITX20 (or even an earlier uBITX) but can't find a source for the boards. Are they available or do I have to burn my own?

I'm just about to take my Foundation (Novice) so this would be a bit of a longer term project as I'd not be able to use it until I get my Intermediate. In the meantime I'll prob get a uBitx6 as I think it meets the allowable construction reqs of the regulator here in the UK.