Re: Some Improvements to the stock V6 code #firmware #calibration #bfo #ubitxv6

Ted

Oh, and I forgot the sound card dongle.  There are dozens from which to choose; I like this one for the price and ease of hacking into, for direct soldering to the jack connections.

If you want, I'll draw up a circuit for this + the attenuation + the isolation transformers ---> appropriate radio connections.

In one build (more or less in endless process),  I added a 6-pin "RJ-14" telephone type plug that deals with sound in and out alike, using the volume pot as a source for the outgoing audio, allowing one to listen in for whatever reason but also to negate whatsoever the possibility of overloading the computer input.